For the best BBQ lamb, you will need: 1-2 lbs of lamb, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. If desired, you can also add 1 teaspoon of chili flakes for an extra kick. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl to create a marinade.
1. Marinate the lamb in the mixture for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat your BBQ to medium-high.
3. Place the lamb on the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Flip the lamb and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Lower the heat to medium-low and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
6. To check if the lamb is done, use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 145°F (63°C).
7. Let the lamb rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Lamb is another excellent source of protein, providing about 25 grams per 3-ounce serving. It is also a rich source of iron, zinc, and B vitamins. Lamb is a good source of healthy fats, carbohydrates, and vitamin A. Because it is higher in fat than other meats, it is important to choose leaner cuts of lamb to reduce the amount of fat and cholesterol. Eating lean lamb can help you maintain a healthy weight and provide energy for your daily activities.
The best type of wood to use for smoking lamb is fruitwood, such as cherry, apple, or peach. These woods impart a subtle sweetness to the meat that pairs perfectly with the flavor of the lamb. Hickory is also a good choice for smoking lamb, as it provides a more robust flavor. Avoid using strong-flavored woods, such as mesquite, as they can overpower the delicate flavor of the lamb.
Custom details, products list, product announcement, and factory services, contact us.